We believe in exceeding your expectations and creating a unique patient experience.
- Call our office at the location of your preference with the provider of your choice to set up an initial evaluation. We pride ourselves on being able to get you in for your evaluation 24-48 hours after your initial call.
- Fill out the new patient paperwork. We would like to get know you and how we can better serve you (Attach links to paperwork for Downtown Owensboro, Hancock County, Albion, Mt. Vernon, and Wellness Liability Release Form)
- Come to your initial evaluation 15 minutes early. At that time you will meet your physical therapist or chiropractor, who will make a plan of care with you to help you meet your goals. We will make sure to help you understand your insurance benefits at this time as well. Your visit will be complete after 40-60 minutes of treatment with your provider.
- Complete your episode of care. Your provider will set out a plan of care for you based on your initial evaluation, continual reassessment of your progress, and response to treatment. You will establish a relationship in order to communicate freely regarding what is the best course of care.
- Tell your friends. If you are excited about your provider and the results that you achieved during your sessions with us, please spread the word. We want you to be so excited about your results that you cannot help but tell others.
- Come in for a check-up. We are your musculoskeletal specialists and believe in providing good care for you and your family throughout your lifespan. Yearly wellness visits are encouraged to make sure you are continuing to move well and prevent any further injury.
We accept all major insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid (except in IL). We also provide cash-based services for performance enhancement, wellness services, and nutritional advising. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. We also have self-pay options available for both physical therapy and chiropractic care.
- Do I need a physician’s referral to attend rehabilitation?
Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois are direct-access states. That means that you DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL from your physician to attend physical therapy unless you are covered under Medicare or sometimes Medicaid.
In Illinois, you must have a physician referral for all physical therapy appointments. We are working hard as a profession to make your access to conservative care more and more convenient and affordable.
- What do I need to wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing that allows movement and access to the body region we will be assessing. We have private treatment rooms available if you would prefer a private room.
- How long does a typical therapy session last?
40 minutes to 1 hour, typically.
- What is involved in a running evaluation?
Morgan Kenner, DPT at our Downtown Owensboro location is specifically trained in performing running evaluations. This includes gait analysis through video, running correctives, and education. She spends 45 minutes to 1 hour with each person. If you are having pain during running, we can justify these sessions being covered by insurance. However, if want an evaluation to improve performance, it is a $90 flat rate.
- Is there anything I need to bring with me?
Insurance card, operative note if applicable, referral if applicable, list of medications, list of prior surgical procedures or medical history.
- Cancellation Policy:
Please give us a call 24 hrs. before your scheduled appointment if you need to cancel. If you are unable to let us know in that time frame, there could be a cancellation fee applied to your account. 1st cancellation with less than a 24 hr. notice will be waved. 2nd cancellation with less than a 24 hr. notice will result in a $25 charge. 3rd cancellation with less than a 24 hr. notice will result in a $50 charge. If a patient wishes to continue care after 3 cancellations with less than a 24 hr. notice, the patient must pay any and all accrued cancellation fee/fees before being scheduled.
Please call the office if you are going to be late for your appointment. *Sessions may be shortened or may need to be rescheduled if you arrive 10(+) minutes after your scheduled appointment time.